The Extra podcast comes live from Cleveland, late after the end of Game 5.
On this week’s episode, host Blake Murphy is joined by Alex Wong of Raptors HQ, GQ, Sports on Earth, and everywhere else.
- We made the trek together to Cleveland for Game 5.
- Trip details – Cleveland’s not so bad!
- The Raptors did not play very well. It sucked.
- Trying to make sense of a 38-point loss and not get too depressed.
- Can the Raptors bounce back?
- Some brief discussions about a few future topics that need their own podcasts.
- What becomes of Biyombo? Max DeRozan? And so on.
- There’s a lot of wishy-washy here.
- A bunch of other random weirdness that comes with a 4 a.m. podcast after a deflating loss.
This is…not the best of podcasts. The audio quality is pretty poor because it was an impromptu recording without equipment, and one person is super quiet and that was tough to edit up. Still, there’s some stuff, I guess. It’s probably fine if you miss this one.Follow @raptorsrepublic