The Extra podcast brings in a prospect expert to help tee up next week’s NBA Draft.
- Who the top eight picks are likely to be, and what that leaves the Raptors picking from.
- If it goes as mocked, who’s the right call at No. 9?
- Who’s the most likely to slip from the top eight, and should the Raptors pounce if he does?
- There are a lot of names to like at No. 27.
- Draft-and-stash options.
- Picking for the roster if No. 9 gets moved.
- And yes, this is the THIRD draft podcast I’ve posted. Kind of. If you missed the earlier ones…
- Check back Monday for the regular weekly podcast, where Zarar will host with PhD Steve coming back into the fold. The draft is very much Steve’s bread and butter, so I’m looking forward to that one.
- If you need additional draft content, I strongly recommend Kevin O’Connor draft guide. It’s only $10 and comes with a scouting report on the top 100 prospects, plus mock drafts and analysis.
- As a note, I’m aware there’s an annoying audio issue where one of us is coming through each ear – I messed something up recording and then noticed too late to fix it. My apologies.