Host William Lou invites Joseph Casciaro of theScore onto the podcast to discuss a plan of action in the wake of Jared Sullinger’s injury.
The news of Sullinger’s foot injury casts a dark cloud over the start of the 2016-17 season as the podcast goes in-depth on how the Raptors should fare without their starting power forward.
- Who should start at power forward?
- Is Pascal Siakam ready for minutes (he better be)
- Problems with starting Patrick Patterson
- Going small with DeMarre Carroll
- Should the Raptors make a trade or a signing to plug frontcourt?
- What to do at backup center in Sullinger’s absence
- Bebe Nogueira or Jakob Poeltl? Who will hold down that role
- Is Jonas Valanciunas ready to step up?
- Fred VanVleet winning the 15th spot
- Look ahead to Detroit and Cleveland
- Twitter questions